Bible Contradictions - Jesus' Crucifixion and Resurrection
This video compares some of the contradictions found in the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John).
The verses are not "out of context" which you can simply see by pausing the video at the Bible verses and looking them up for yourself.
The video uses the KJV. I have also compared with the ACV, AKJV, ASV, BBE, DRC, Darby, ESV, GodsWord, HNV, Jubilee2000, LITV, MKJV, RNKJV, RWebster, Rotherham, UKJV, WEB, Webster and YLT translations.
1. When was Jesus crucified? The 3rd hour (9am) or the 6th hour (12pm)?
2. Did one of the two thieves on the cross believe in Jesus or did they both hate him?
3. What were the dying words of Jesus? 'El(o)i, El(o)i, lama sabachthani', 'Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit', or 'It is finished'?
4. Who and how many came to Jesus' tomb Sunday morning after the crucifixion?
5. After they arrived to the tomb, was the stone to Jesus' tomb already moved or did an angel move it?
6. Were there angels or men seen at Jesus' tomb? How many were there? Where were they seen?
7. Was it permitted to touch Jesus after his resurrection?
8. Jesus was in the tomb for 3 days and 2 nights - Friday (DAY 1), Saturday (NIGHT 1, DAY 2), Sunday (NIGHT 2, DAY 3). Before clocks were invented, sunset was end of day and the beginning the new day. Why did Jesus prophesy 3 days and 3 nights?