Can I Lose My Salvation? Once Saved Always Saved Examined
Once Saved Always Saved would say:
1. Man believes on Jesus Christ.
2. Jesus forgives him, covers him with his righteousness and gives him eternal life.
3. Therefore, when man sins, God does not see his sin because of Christ righteousness that covers him, and it can not effect his salvation since belief is what caused salvation.
Once Saved Remain Saved.
1. Man Repents and puts his faith in Christ.
2. Jesus forgives him, washes his past, and commands him to endure.
3. Therefore, when man sins, God sees his sin because he only cleansed his past, and has lost his salvation because he has repented of his repentance which is required for salvation.
Video on Obedience: https://youtu.be/a3Hx9PXYcpo